- Should your product prove to be defective within one year from the date of purchase, please call our Customer Care Team on 1300 135 085. Under this warranty, Danoz Direct will repair or replace any parts found to be defective. This warranty is effective only if the product is purchased and operated in Australia. This warranty extends only to personal use, and does not extend to any product that has been used for which it is not intended. Your warranty does not apply to the following:
- Damage due to accident, misuse, abuse, commercial use or vandalism.
- Improper or inadequate maintenance.
- Unauthorized modification or commercial use.
- Damage in return transit.
- “Normal” wear of parts (wear and tear that occurs over time and with use).
- Repairs made by an unauthorized service technician.
- Although required replacement parts are available to you at no cost during your one year warranty, they are subject to a $9.95 shipping and handling fee. After expiration of the warranty, the cost of parts will be the responsibility of the customer.